Established in 2012, UDSL Fire Protection Solutions is a fully independent specialist Fire Protection Solution provider committed to meeting the needs of it's customers.
All installation, design, consultancy and service work are carried out by UDSL Fire Protection Solutions industry qualified personnel and dedicated specialist sub-contractors.
We comply with all Standard Award and Industry Agreements, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Safety and Quality Assurance are important considerations.These issues are assessed on a site by site basis and procedures are set in place and detailed in site specific plans.
UDSL Fire Protection Solutions has more than 50 years combined experience in Design, Engineering, Installation, Maintenance, and testing of Active and Passive fire systems. We provide a high quality service to all our clients, underpinned by the large number of long standing relationships.
We encourage you to experience the UDSL Fire difference for yourself and look forward to assisting with all your fire protection needs.
To be amongst the leading providers of fire protection systems in New Zealand, with established operations delivering quality products and services that are suitable for the region, effective and environmentally sustainable.
UDSL Fire Protection Solutions' mission is to be a leading fire protection risk management organisation through the provision of installation, design, consultancy, and project management of active and passive fire solutions. In doing so, we seek to ensure:
- That all products and services provided are always of the highest standard and exceed the requirements of our customers.
- That the health and safety of its employees, customers, contractors, and third parties are always protected.
- That the products and systems that it deploys meet the highest environmental and international standards applicable to fire protection products.
- That it always delivers assured quality and reliability to all of its customers.
- That staff receive the highest level of training and are provided with the best tools and equipment for carrying out their tasks in a safe environment.
These core values reflect what is truly important to us as an organisation. They do not change from time to time, situation to situation, or person to person, but rather underpin our group culture.
What we do can affect peoples lives. It is important therefore that our customers can rely on us that we will do things right - we mean what we say, and we do what we say.
We aspire to the highest quality standards in the fire industry. Consequently, we maintain the highest quality accreditation, constantly train our staff at all levels and maintain accreditation and membership of international organisations related to the services we provide.